It might seem like a trivial question, but today’s buyers actually DO care about the color of the house they’re buying.
As a rule of thumb, stick with neutral colors — according to HomeLight’s Top Agent Insights Report for Q1 2020, 98% of agents surveyed agreed that neutral color schemes appeal the most to homebuyers.
To get more specific, here are some recommendations…
The Best Colors to Paint WithWhen Selling Your Home
The Best Colors to Paint Common Areas:
– Agreeable Gray by Sherwin-Williams was ranked the #1 paint color by agents in a Homelight survey.
– Accessible Beige by Sherwin-Williams for something a little more interesting than stone-cold gray.
– Penthouse by Clare for creating a sophisticated feeling in your home.
– Canvas Tan by Sherwin-Williams is great for complementing wood stains.
The Best Colors to Paint Your Kitchen:
– Linen White by Benjamin Moore. It’s hard to go wrong with white in the kitchen!
– Newburyport Blue by Benjamin-Moore is a muted blue that makes for a great accent color.
Top Exterior Home Paint Colors:
– Iron Mountain by Benjamin Moore for a darker gray-brown color.
– Sparrow by Benjamin Moore for a warm and welcoming tone.
– Oyster White by Sherwin-Williams for a white color that complements homes with wood accents.
Hopefully, that helps you choose some paint!
Thanks for taking the time to check out our website. We are local Columbus residents that focus on buying properties off-market (with no commissions) for cash. We are not “flippers” or “investors” looking to pay pennies on the dollar. We are local Buckeyes with families and we focus on buying rental properties. This allows us to make fair market value offers based on comparable sales and needed repairs. We are a small, but mighty team that thrives on helping others and works toward a common goal that provides a positive outcome for everyone.